Thursday, April 22, 2010

Soapless, really?


Having no soap when I wash my hands, shower or clean my clothes is horrible. Soap is what keeps me clean and comfortable. Hygiene is very important and being surrounded by other people is extremely uncomfortable. The sensation of being filthy repulses me, especially after coming from a long day at school. I no longer want to do anything the smell that surrounds me has kept me from getting out of bed today. The thought of becoming infecting with H1N1 is a great fear. I will not continue with my life it is too sickening if this crisis does not improve. Something needs to be done!

2 comments:

  1. Girl!!! DONT KILL YOUR SELF!!!! PORFAVOR!!! I know it is hard to not have anything that goes along with your shower, but this is how life has come to be. We have to get through this together. Do you understand me? Don't BLOCK your self from the rest of the world. Keep living your life hopefully this crisis will come to an end! :(

    This is a great blog. You really put out your feelings based on the situation. Your example of contracting the H1N1 disease made your blog even stronger. Your link works so there is not problem in that. Great work. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl tell me about i went to all the stores I could think of to look for soap and NOTHING. I couldn't believe it. We have too think of other solution for this crisis. We cannot let this put down and get isolated from everything. We have to work together and find a solution =/....

    I could feel your emotion, you had very good examples.

    ReplyDelete